Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Best of the ACW Archives ~ Confessions of a Writing Contest Junkie

By Carolyn Miller @CarolynMAuthor



Hi. My name is Carolyn, and I’ve been a writing contest junkie.

Since a random sighting at the closing ceremony of the Vancouver Winter Olympics first grabbed my attention and refused to let go (why was the Australian girl holding hands with an American? What was their story?), I’ve been addicted to writing ‘what ifs’. Pretty soon I started wondering if my stories had enough merit to be valued by people other than me (and my kind, so very kind, family and friends…)

So started my contest journey.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/confessions-of-writing-contest-junkie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.