Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Best of the ACW Archives: The Joy of Community


By Ian Acheson

Recently I finished a novel that stirred my spirit. Within the first few pages I found I was praying about some of the insights and ideas presented by the author. I was questioning and being challenged at the same time. I struggled to put it down as my spirit went on a journey with the four characters of the novel.

I loved it. Not just the novel but also the experience I had reading it. The Lord opened my eyes to something fresh and my prayer life was reinvigorated.

Fortunately, there are two more novels in the series that I hope will have a similar effect. But it’s okay if it doesn’t.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/the-joy-of-community.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.