Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Best of the ACW Archives: Why Bother?

By Andrea Grigg

I was going to write something completely different, but after reading Iola’s blog post 'On Christian Romance' I decided to put in my own two cents worth about Christian fiction.

When I started writing, I was horrified when someone told me that there are Christians who are very much opposed to fiction. Why? Because it isn’t serious enough … we shouldn’t be wasting our time on fluff when we could be out there evangelising the world …

At first I thought they were having me on, but then I read a couple of comments on a post on the internet, voicing that exact opinion, and it saddened me. I’ll explain why.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/why-bother.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.