Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Best of the ACW Archives ~ Book Review: Meant to be Mine by Becky Wade

By Andrea Grigg


I’ve read Becky Wade’s two previous novels (My Stubborn Heart, Undeniably Yours) and given them four stars. Not this one. This one gets five.

I’m a romance reader through and through and Meant to Be Mine ticked every romantic box for me. The heroine is cute, the hero is hunky, the Secret Baby plot always does it for me (a little throat clearing going on here) and while I don’t always love being plunked in cowboy country, this time I found myself in the middle of Holley, Texas, like I belonged there.

So why a five-star story rather than a four? Because of the chemistry.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/book-review-meant-to-be-mine-by-becky.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.