Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Best of the ACW Archives ~ Book Review: Integrate by Adele Jones

We're celebrating Australia Day on the blog today by sharing a 'Best of the ACW Archives' review of an Aussie book by an Aussie author. Happy Australia Day!

By Anne Hamilton


I loved this story from the first paragraph. I originally saw it as an entry in the CALEB Unpublished Manuscript competition in 2013. It stood out even in a very strong competitive field. My only misgiving was that it was set in Brisbane, my hometown, and I could picture Blaine’s every move as he tried to evade his captors. I wondered how much my enjoyment was affected by my ability to visualise the actual locations in brilliant bougainvillea Technicolor. Off it went to judges overseas and interstate who enjoyed it just as much as I did.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/book-review-integrate-by-adele-jones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.