Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Best of the ACW Archives ~ I Want to Hug Francine Rivers

By Andrea Grigg


Fact: Most of the time I struggle to write.

I started writing fairly late in life by most people’s standards (it was the year I turned 50) and because of that I always felt I had a lot of catching up to do. Because I had loads of ideas in my head - characters, conversations and conflict galore - I thought this writing thing would be a snack.

At first it was. Writing the first draft for A Simple Mistake was fantastic, the gift that kept on giving! It just flowed and flowed. The second one? Let’s not go there. And this third one isn't exactly racing along either although it’s getting a little easier as I get into it.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/i-want-to-hug-francine-rivers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.