Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Best of the ACW Archives ~ Called or an Offering?

Photo courtesy of foto76/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

By Ian Acheson

I’ve always found the topic of “one’s calling” fascinating. We all wonder at times in our lives what our specific calling is and it’s a topic that has consumed many pages of books, blog posts, conference notes and so on. It’s often used in discussions around vocations and careers.

When I started to meet writers I was at times surprised and, often intimidated, by the fact that so many mentioned they were called to write. Because I didn’t and, still don’t, consider myself called to write. So thoughts of wondering I was less of an author quickly came to mind.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/called-or-offering.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.