Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Best of the ACW Archives - Romance, Bromance ...

An Interview from Andrea Grigg  @andreagrigg


Image courtesy of Ambro at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Two men. 

One lives on New Zealand’s Kapiti Coast, the other resides in Sydney Australia. 

One is a sixty-something retired science teacher, the other a fifty-something author and strategy consultant. 

They’ve never met, spoken, or been aware of each other’s existence (until this blog post). And yet they share an unusual commonality. They both read Christian romance novels. 

How wonderful is that! Men – reading romance novels! I’m sure there are others out there, but these are the only two I know of and I’m intrigued. Why does this genre interest them? I wanted to find out. 

Before I get started with the questions though, let me introduce you to our guests. The guy across the ditch is Ross Callaghan, and the Sydney-sider is none other than our own Ian Acheson.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/romance-bromance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.