Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Tuesday Book Chat | 6th February 2018 | Iola Goulton


It's Iola here. Welcome to our ACW Tuesday Book Chat where we encourage book lovers to answer our bookish question of the week.

Today's question what books are you hoping to read in 2018? I'm sure some of you (like me!) have to-read piles that reach from here to the moon or beyond, so perhaps prioritise. What are the top three books you're looking forward to reading?

We look forward to hearing your thoughts. Please join in the conversation in a comment on this post or in a comment on the blog post shared in our Australasian Christian Writers Facebook Group. Or, if you're feeling wordy (like me), write a blog post and link to it in the comments.

Let's chat! What books are you hoping to read in 2018?

7 comments:

  1. To be honest I am not sure. Some more of the Barbour My Heart Belongs in books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, those sound like fun reads. Are they similar to the old Love Finds You in ... books?

      Delete
    2. Yes they are they are set in different states and are different era's.

      Delete
  2. I have a large ‘to read’ pile near my bed but I want to find well written, character driven books with adventure at their heart. That’s what I’m currently trying to write :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer character-driven stories as well :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here's my longer answer ... http://www.iolagoulton.com/bookish-question-44/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.