Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Tuesday Book Chat | 30th October 2018 | Narelle Atkins



Narelle here. Welcome to our ACW Tuesday Book Chat where we encourage book lovers to answer our bookish question of the week. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Please join in the conversation in a comment on this post or in a comment on the blog post shared in our Australasian Christian Writers Facebook Group.  

Let's chat. The weather is warming up in our part of the world. Have you planned a summer reading list?

2 comments:

  1. No :)

    My reading plan is usually whatever is next on my to-read-and-review pile, or whatever sale catches my attention on Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning a big Carolyn Miller binge read, starting with Miss Ellison, when I can clear some reading time in my schedule. Hopefully that will happen over summer. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.