Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Best of the ACW Archives: It's all about the ducks ...

By Andrea Grigg

I'd been racking my brains for weeks, trying to think of what to write for my first ACW blogpost. Then the other morning while on my walk, I came around the corner and saw these guys (or gals - I have no idea!) ... and found my inspiration.

Some of you may have been toying with the idea of writing for a very long time. Remember that conversation you overheard that made you wonder what would happen if the person chose option A or B? …

Or the number of times you’ve thrown down a book in disgust, thinking you could do a better job …

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/its-all-about-ducks_18.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.