Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Tuesday Book Chat | 10 April 2018 | Iola Goulton


It's Iola here. Welcome to our ACW Tuesday Book Chat where we encourage book lovers to answer our bookish question of the week.

This week we're looking at one way of connecting readers and writers: reader events.

Would you attend a Christian reader event?


For those of you who write, would you attend as a writer or as a reader?


We look forward to hearing your thoughts. Please join in the conversation in a comment on this post or in a comment on the blog post shared in our Australasian Christian Writers Facebook Group. Or, if you're feeling wordy (like me), write a blog post and link to it in the comments.

Let's chat! Would you attend a Christian reader event?

9 comments:

  1. For me so much depends on when and where such things would be held. If that works out, then yes - as reader and/or writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and I have been to one. I went to an Author/reader retreat in America with several other Love Inspired authors. We worked it to fit in with my trip to America and we have 3 published authors staying and one visited. About 5 or 6 readers. (One of the authors was unpublished at the time). I missed the first day and a half but did have a day and a half with everyone. I would go again. We stayed in a hotel which was nice (as I was so tired).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d love to! Of course, it would depend a little on timing and location, but I’d love to meet other Australian readers of Christian fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. I've been to other things like home shows and craft shows. It would depend on where and when.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home shows and craft shows are fun, and I'm sure a reader event would be just as much fun if not more :)

      Delete
  5. I'd love to attend a Christian reader event, as long as it was close enough to home. But "close" is unlikely when I live in New Zealand!

    Here's my longer answer: http://www.iolagoulton.com/bookish-question-53/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.